Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sleepy Biker

So we finally got Sage a bike seat and now we can all ride as a family! Tyson found a bike/running trail that apparently goes from Spokane to Cheney (where EWU's main campus is located- about a 30 minute drive). The trail goes to a lake which is only about 10 miles from where we started, but we didn't go that far. Our trip was 10 miles round trip, which I think is pretty good with Sage. She had so much fun. Every time we asked her if she was having fun she would just laugh and say "Go, mom!" She did fall asleep on the way back in her cute lady bug helmet, aww.





1 comment:

Cyndi and Derek Murray said...

Oh my goodness Jenny, thank you for posting on here! I can't believe how much Sage has grown and how much your family has changed! I hope I get to see you when you come visit in July! WE LOVE YOU GUYS! :)